Friday was very busy, after Amy got out of school, we ran home and gave her a sponge bath and redid her hair and headed to Simi Valley for my niece's High School graduation party.
We left her right at 4:30 met Kent off the 57 fwy and headed on out. Traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, we made in to the Arena at 6:45 p.m.
This is what Amy looked like going to school, but I couldn't leave her out of the post. She loves side ponytails, they are very 80's to me, so we try to give them a bit of a twist.
My mom told me she use to put my hair in 3 piggy tails because I had such fine and wispy hair. So I tried it on Hannah for the party and I think she looks ADORABLE!! My parents said she looks just like me, when I was this age. Hopefully my mom will find a picture of me so I can post it! However when you are the 3rd child you don't get the same attention/ pictures as the older two.
HAHAHA so cute!!
So the Arena is a bar and grill in Simi Valley. Kent got busted from the bartender for having Hannah on the bar. Oops.
They have a dance cage, which my girls proceeded to climb in and get their groove on. Of coarse Kent told them that cages are bad and they should NEVER go in one again. LOL
That didn't work, we couldn't get the two of them out of the cage. Could we be in trouble in our future?
My mom, with Hannah, Rick and Samantha (My brothers daughter)
Kilee, the graduate! Isn't she beautiful? I love this kid.
Can't believe next week she will be out of High School and on to a new adventure in her life.
I filled this cup with grapes, she was a happy baby.
My brother Tim and Kent deep in conversation.
Wonder what they were talking about?
The party was late 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. this was one tired, dancing crazy baby.
My sister (Kilee's mom) and sweet tired Hannah.
Thanks for a night of fun, we got home about 11:30p.m.
The rest of the weekend was spent getting the house ready for the girls birthday bash this coming Saturday. Plus, Hannah was sick. She woke up Friday with a cough by that night she had a fever that lasted until this morning. She is feeling better now, just very whiny.
1 comment:
That's such a cute picture of you and Hannah. And Amy's hais was darling! Good work. :) Hope Hannah is feeling better now. Poor baby.
Post a Comment