Monday, June 14, 2010

June 13, 2010

How did this girl turn into..

this girl?????
Sunday morning my baby turned 2. Yep, thats right 2! How does this happen? I don't want it to happen. Anyway, after I got her showered and dressed she was checking out her new toys and playing with this doll my parents got her. It was so cute.
We had one last gift for her to open on her actual birthday. Its a Radio flyer wagon/ stroller/ ride on toy. It was cuter in the box. I am not sure I would recommend you buy it. :(
I made dinner and she got another piece of birthday cake and ice cream. We sang to her again. She loved it.
This kid is so smart, she is talks so clear and communicates well. She has 12 teeth. Cheery, fun and silly. A pleasure to be around. Almost potty trained and no more paci. We thought the paci would be a difficult task, seeing how Rick had his paci until he was 3 or more. (only in his crib) and Amy was sucking her thumb up till about a month or so ago. However, Sunday morning we took the paci's out of her crib and when I put her to bed Sunday night, she never even asked for it. Monday is night number two and she isn't even asking for it! Yipee!!! Repeats ANYTHING you say and LOVES her momma!! :)
Happy 2nd Birthday Hannah, We love you sweet baby.

No comments: