Monday, June 14, 2010

Coloring the tub.

Hannah got these crayons for the tub for her birthday. Now I can't keep Amy out of the tub!! The two of them destroy the bath tub every night!! I hope these are memories the girls will carry in their hearts for ever!!

2 comments:

Genn said...

Hi Traci,

I am catchin up on your blog tonight. I feel like I've been outa the loop. Cute pics of the bath time. My girls love those bath crayons too.

Happy 2nd to your BABY!! The baby always seems to grow up too fast. I can't believe that my Claire is almost two as well. Well, not til November but still. :)

Anonymous said...

Traci Noah pointed these out yesterday at Target & he LUVS baths & I thought oh my gosh now he'll never get out! I have fond memories of bath crayons from when I was little too, now seeing your pics I think I'll be picking them up for Noah too :)

Cute post