Hurricane Hannah wants ponytails in her hair everyday, which has its ups and downs. I love to put them in her hair and make her look like a girl, however, she wants to do it herself.
So this is what I walked into on Sunday.
100 plus little rubber bands every where. Later Sunday night we were all in the Jacuzzi and well lets just say it how it is. Hannah pooped in the jacuzzi, needless to say we all jumped out and Kent had to drain it, get the shop vac out and get the rest of it, while I got all of us girls in the shower. Do you think that was Hannah's Father's day gift to her daddy????
Oh my little hurricane.
This is Hannah on her way to pick up Amy from VBS. She is wants to be a big girl and stay.
VBS is this week every night from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., Amy loves to go.
She is so excited for the week.
Amy with her VBS shirt.
Have you ever been to Rodeo Burger in Norco? If you haven't I suggest you go. My friend Bonnie and I were talking about it on Tuesday. She said the Carne asada nachos are to die for. So Kent is working late, rick is working late Amy is at VBS and Hannah wanted a hot dog. So me and my baby went to Rodeo burger. No joke this is the biggest nacho platter I have ever seen. I might have eaten a quarter of it and the rest is in the fridge for someone else to enjoy.
1 comment:
Oh Traci,
Your Hurricane Hannah sounds a lot like my Claire. It can be so exhausting!
Those nachos look deeelish! I've never heard of that place.
Post a Comment