Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ricks 21 Birthday party

Has time just been whizzing by for you?  It sure has for me.  Seems like from Thanksgiving to New Years, I can't get much done.   Right after Thanksgiving is Ricks birthday, a few days later is Kents birthday then Christmas and New years.  Its all just a blur.

Anyway, for years Rick has told us on his 21st birthday he wants us to take him to Vegas.  Well, a couple of months ago we asked if that was still what he wanted.  He decided that his friends didn't have the money to go and we suggested a party at our house. (We had a few rules that he had to obey by, but he thought that would be best).
Last Saturday 12/3/11, we had a P A R T Y! We had a bout 5o people here.  I made all the food, we had carne asada, marinated chicken, enchiladas, 7 layer bean dip, homemade salsa, al the toppings and a cake!  Oh and some drinks too. ;)





It was a fun night and I am proud to tell ya that Kent and I schooled Rick and his friend in Beer pong!  Yay for the parents!  See we aren't too old to keep up with the 21 year olds!  I had a house full of kids, part of the deal was if they were drinking I needed keys and they needed to stay the night.  All of his friends were very cool about giving up keys and staying.  I also had a breathalyzer and allowed people to go home as well. ;)  We had one episode of someone leaving me a vomit trail in my hallway and I think I know who she is.  Needless to say she better not come back over or she will be cleaning my carpets!  
Happy 21st Birthday son!!!
Glad your party was a success and that you enjoyed yourself!

No comments: