Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just talkin'

Whew, what a long week.  Still haven't received my replacement cards.  Still adjusting to not be able to go somewhere and buy something. Anyway, we went to Knott's a few weeks ago and I never posted about it.  I only took a couple of pictures.  We went to the Christmas Ice Show, it was really cute.
What?  How does she look so big in this picture? 
Where is my baby?
 This one too.  3 going on 13! 
Wish I could have another!
 They are so cute.
 Miss those glasses, they were in my purse. =(
 Last weekend we went to the park to take some family pictures for our Christmas card.  I snapped a few before our photographer arrived aka Kelly (Kent's sister).
 Its a great park for pictures!
Maybe I will be back later with a copy of the christmas card, since they have been all sent out.

No comments: