Friday, December 23, 2011

Are you ready?

I am finally feeling like I am somewhat ready for Christmas.  Having my purse stolen really put a damper on things.  You can read about it here if you missed it. Anyway, I finally have most of the credit cards and check book replaced.  Still need to replace my purse, wallet, Rx glasses and the small stuff. 
Back to Christmas, I have been a shopping crazy woman the past couple of days.  I worked Tuesday and Wednesday this week which felt great but also I was hoping to get more shopping done on my lunch hour with out kids but that didn't happen. I am really finding it hard to find what I want to buy.  Nothing looks great to me. My hubby wanted some shirts from Abercrombie or Hollister since he could finally fit into there stuff.  I went it looking and felt so overwhelmed that I left.   I am just not a good shopper and I am not use to walking into "those" stores.  Sigh....

I have a couple more gifts to get this afternoon and then I am officially DONE!  If I didn't get it by today, you just ain't getting it! ;)  
We are heading out tonight to look at Christmas Lights.  I hope the Mission Inn, isn't too crowded.  Thats probably a pipe dream but a girl can dream, can't she?
I probably won't have a post until after Christmas at this point. 
So Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: