Every year we do a new and exciting non traditional Christmas Card. This year we were trying to incorporate the new life style on diet and exercise. However, I just couldn't come up with a great idea this year. So we settled on a collage of pictures instead.
On a side note, I still notice people visiting my site from all over the United States. I would greatly appreciate you click on the follow button on the upper right side of my blog. IT would be nice to know who is reading my blog from different parts. I would also like you to leave me a comment, just saying Hi and/or maybe how you found me.
Thanks!

2 comments:
Look at theat good lookin fam bam! And that skinny minny blondie, who is that?! You all look great.
XO
I found you becuz I love you and you are one of my favorite cousins EVER!!! You are also linked on my blog :) and I follow you very often. I am usually at work when I get to do this (shhhhh.... don't tell) and I unfortunately can't leave comments when I am at work. So on the rare occasion you see my comments.... I snuck on at home somehow. I love you!!!!!
Post a Comment