Christmas Eve? Wow, doesn't seem possible does it?
Every year, we rotate the Christmas Eve and Christmas day holiday between the 2 families. This year it was Christmas Eve in Simi Valley. Kent worked for a few hours in the morning and I delivered some PW cinnamon rolls to a few neighbors and friends. Then we packed up the car and headed to my parents house.
Here is my parents tree.
My mom made a wonderful dinner. We had marinated Flank steak, twice baked potatoes, green bean casserole (courtesy of me), green salad and garlic bread. My mom made pumpkin pies for dessert as well. It was so delish!!
After dinner my mom wanted to take a picture of all her grandchildren together.
Back row left to right: Kory, Kilee, Rick, Samantha
Front row left to right: Hannah, Amy, Luke and William
Cute kids!
Then my mom wanted us kids and spouses. Seriously cropped photo due to I am starting a diet ASAP!
Me, Kent, Tami (my sister), Tim (my brother) and Mandy(my sister in law)
What a cute bunch!
Then we did just the original 5.
Dad, mom, Tami, Tim and me.
Opening the presents we gave them.
Ahh, me and my baby. When did she get so big?
Hannah and Amy both got pillow pets. Think she likes it?
I think someone else likes it too.
New jacket = Check, Pillow pet = check, Happy baby = check
Merry Christmas Eve.
Thank you to my wonderful family for the amazing time together as well as the amazing gifts you gave us. We are so spoiled with love and affection.
Good night and sleep tight.
3 comments:
Looks like a great holiday with family. I wish I got my girls those pillow pets. They sure are cute!
Noah loooves his pillow pet too! Cute pics :)
Hi Tracy,
Looks like Hannah loves her pillow pet! Taylor loves her. The lady taking Santa pics told me that almost every kid said they wanted one. It's the darn commercial :)
I did find daycare, but it's a friend who has worked with me who took the year off. She doesn't really take kids. Sorry. There is one in was going to use in South Corona that I can get the info for if you want me to? Let me know. You can email me kima03@aol.com if you want.
Post a Comment