Sunday, July 5, 2009

Amy's Kindergarten Graduation

Amy had the best teacher ever this year.  (I hope we get lucky for 1st grade too).  So on Thursday, June 24, 2009 she had a little ceremony in her class room for the kids.  It was so cute and I am so glad I was able to get time off of work to attend.  

Amy was so happy to see me come into her room.
They sang a tear dropper song to us about them being little for a little while and to enjoy them now. I am not sure there was a dry eye in the room!
Hmm, can't remember what they were doing here.  I guess thats why I like to blog right away.
Still singing.
This one they sang a silly song. ( thank goodness after the first one!)
Very silly song!!
Miss. Wilber giving AMy her "Diploma".
My sweet baby. Oh so proud.
Amy and Miss. Wilber.  She made each of the kids a book about their year. Isn't she the best? We will surely miss her next year.  Thanks for being an awesome teacher.

1 comment:

Tawni716 said...

Congrat's Amy! How cute! Dang, they really do grow up fast! I can't wait to experience all this with Payton! =)