June 23, 2009 Amy turned 6 years old. I have always saved one gift for the kids to open on their actual birthday, since the parties are usually done before the "real date". This year I thought it would be fun to send her on a scavenger hunt. She LOVED IT!
First note: It told her to go to the fridge in the bar.
2nd note: Not in here go to your room and look in your play kitchen.
3rd note: too small it can't fit here, look under the dining room table.
4th note: Still not there yet, take the keys and go to the motorhome. ( I wrapped the keys)
SURPRISE!! The bean bag chair she was dying for.
She giggled and laughed the whole time she search for the gift. I might have to make this a family tradition. Rick said I was mean, but after watching how much fun she had, I think it was GREAT!!!
2 comments:
That is so cute! What a great idea! Remind me to do that when Linkyn is older!
hi! it was so nice meeting you also! tawnya's shower was so nice! i found the name of that girl i got her gifts from...lullaby birds. she has really cute stuff! by the way, this scavenger hunt is too cute! i want to do that when deagan gets older!
Post a Comment