Amy has been checking out this Polaris 90 for sometime now. Every time we go to a motorcycle store she finds one and jumps on and says "this is the quad I want." She has been riding a 50 for about 3 years now and Kent has it wide open and Amy wants to go faster. So we have been scrimping and saving for this quad. With our Bryce trip approaching we decided to seriously look at them. After visiting 3 places, we ended up at OTD in Inglewood and bought this quad for her.
Here she is trying it on for size.

Daddy backing it up.

The new ride in the excursion.

Here she is! The helmet comes with the quad and totally matches it and a pink and white jersey comes with it too. Amy slept in it last night.
This girl is so ready to ride.
So while Amy was checking her quad out, Hannah crawled over to her quad and climbed on. I don't think she will go to far this way. HA! Kent is charging it now, so we can take it to Bryce with us.
4 comments:
Very nice ride if I don't say so myself! Lucky little girl right there! Be safe riding!
I know huh? She is lucky, wish I had that when I was 6!!! We will, wish you guys were coming along. The weather is perfect high 70's low 80's and at night in the 50's. Sure am looking forward to getting away.
How cute!!! I bet she is going to have sooo much fun on that! Have fun, be safe and take lots of pictures!!!
Hi Traci,
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. I do appreciate it. I have just been so curious about who else might be reading my blog that I don't already know about. I see we both have a Hannah. :) Your kids are so cute. Thanks for saying you can relate to some of my trials and tribulations. Sometimes you wonder if you are the only one...
Post a Comment