Monday, May 18, 2009

Wow, its been a week

I can't believe its been a week since my last post.  I have been very busy here.  Last week Hannah was sick with a high fever, so on FRiday we spent 2 hours at Kaiser and came home empty handed.  I thought she had an ear infection, but the MD I saw said he didn't think so.  She is really sick.  She is tugging at her right ear still, no fever but tons of green slime coming out her nose. Her eyes are droopy, her throat is red and she is hoarse.  Poor sick baby. I don't know whether to go back to Kaiser or go to my old pediatrician.  I found baby nose drops so Kent put that in her nose tonight and I suctioned a bunch of yuck out.  When I laid her don't she actually sounded like she could breathe slightly through her nose.
We are suppose to head to the river this weekend so I really need her to feel better.

Amy is doing great, she is looking forward to summer vacation.  She is excited about starting first grade soon.  Hard to believe my little Amy will be 6! 

Rick is Rick, and still dating Nicole.  (I really like her so I hope it lasts.)  

Kent and I are hanging in there.  He is working a lot and then helps me with sick baby and homework with Amy.  I am sure lucky to have him around.  I may not say it enough and I might complain about what he doesn't do sometimes.  But all in all I am a lucky girl and our kids are so lucky to have such a great father.

No comments: