Saturday, May 2, 2009

Highland Country Fair

Highland has a fair every year that the PTA puts on.  We signed up to work Amy's classrooms booth which was golf.  Fair was from 4-8 but Kent didn't get home from work until 6 p.m. and he ate dinner and we left.  So we were only there for an hour and a half.  
Hannah pie!
Amy, Trevor and Matthew
Kent and grandma waiting in line at the dunk tank.
Nicole and her little brother Jackson
Kent and I at our booth, we only had to work from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Kent helping Amy golf .
Amy wanted her hair colored
Green with blue dots
Hmmm, I hope this isn't a look into our future!
So what do you think????
Matthew and Amy waiting for us to close our booth to go home,
Everyone had a great time.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun! I remember those days! Good old country fair!

Tawni716 said...

Will said Amy's hair was green! How cute!