Friday, May 1, 2009

Ahh, the cast is off!!!

Happy happy Day...... Today the cast came off.  Here is Oscar removing the cast.  

Cutting the cotton, man did this feel good.
Hahaha, its still orange.  You can see were I was able to reach in with alcohol and clean the orange off around my hand and fingers.
Doctor's initials are still on my arm from a month ago.  
I am still bruised, my thumb and wrist are VERY tender.  It actually hurts to move my thumb.  She said I still need to rest it and not to lift the baby or carry anything with my left arm.  I am now in a brace that I can take on and off!!  I can't wait to take a shower and have two hands to wash my hair!!!  
Amy was such a big girl.  She still had a few stitches and her skin was doing something weird with them.  So Oscar took them out and she didn't even make a peep!  She watched him remove them.  I didn't take a picture because I was afraid that would make her upset, since I could tell she was a bit nervous about him removing them.  Her thumb looks awesome and she can fully extend it with no pain or problems.

No comments: