Friday, May 29, 2009

Hannah's new Car seat

Kent and I have been looking for months for a forward facing car seat for Hannah. You might think this is an easy job, but it is actually quite difficult.  We bought a cheap model for the ranger and  it has been in my car.  I hate it!  Its so hard to buckle and its just what it was CHEAP. You want them to be comfortable and safe all at the same time.  I have been looking at the Britax for a long time, they are expensive and we just were not sure if we wanted to spend that much money right now. Well, I needed to go to Toys R Us for a few things and we looked again at car seats.  We bought this one Britax Boulevard and the color is Meghan.  I love it already.  It has true side impact and some other super great features.  Can't wait to drive her in it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tawni716 said...

I love her car seat! So cute! How's it working?