Yayy, summer is here and that means river here we come! So I forgot my camera at home for our first river trip of the year. These are a few I took with Kent's cell phone. It looks like just Hannah and Rick were there, but we were all there! My friends Wendy and Danielle took pics with their cameras so hopefully they will forward me some. Hint, Hint.
Hannah loved the water and the sand. She played ALL day long. She was such a good girl.

She didn't mind the life jacket and she loved the boat ride. She giggled the whole time. When Amy was this age she sleep as soon as we started the engine on the boat.

Cute, Cute , Cute!

Rick was missing his girlfriend. Maybe she can come the next time.

This accident just happened. Poor guy his truck is down in the ditch and the trailer is sitting sideways on HWY 40.

Just glad his trailer didn't roll and break apart everywhere. At least they all go home and still have all there belongings.

I know pretty sad First river trip pictures, I promise to bring the camera next time.
1 comment:
You forgot your camera? How could you? J/K ... isn't it the new one though? You were probably so sad! At least you got some pictures with the camera phone!
Post a Comment