Saturday, April 11, 2009

T'was the night before Easter...

Well, I was trying to write a poem, but it just didn't work.  So here we are dyeing easter eggs.  Grandma and grandpa stopped by for a visit with some gifts for us.  So they got to partake in the festivities.  Hannah was watching every move Amy made and you could see in her face she wanted a part of the action.

The gang.
Oh no, daddy and grandpa gave Hannah an egg.  She was swinging it around, it was so funny. I should have video taped it.
Grandpa was so brave he helped Hannah drop the egg into the dye.  You can tell by Kent's face he was waiting for the dye to splash all over the place.
Who knew Kent likes to decorate eggs?
I really need to learn how to use my camera so I could get a better picture of the dyed eggs.
Isn't she cute?  She did such a great job.  I am so amazed at how ell she has done with everything using only her left hand.

1 comment:

Tawni716 said...

I can't wait to paint easter eggs with Payton! Did Hannah love watching? Did she end up dropping the egg you gave her? Love you!