Monday, April 13, 2009

BEWARE this post is graphic....

The big day is here....
Here is me and Amy waiting to get our cast and bandage off and stitches removed.

Amy's cast being cut off.
Amy laughing because it tickles.
Now cutting off the cotton.
The nurse checking the incision.
Now its my turn....
Freedom! YEAH!
Here is both incisions
Amy's thumb again
Removing my stitches.  I asked the nurse if it made her nervous taking pictures while she was working on us.  She said yes, so I kept on clicking.
Ahh, no stitches.
Oops, I had a burning sensation  because I used my arm to much.  Now I can't!
Amy leaves with a band-aid.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Gosh mom would you stop doing everything for everyone else? :) How long do you have to wear that thing?

Danielle said...

OMG! Your poor arm! It looks like it needed some fresh air. So you got it off right or did they put it back on?

Tawni716 said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the PINK cast! Can I sign it? =) Yea, very graphic pictures ... I was freaking out looking at first!