My cousin Melissa's son Caden turned one! Here are a few pictures from the day.
This is my cousin Trafton with Hannah
This so would not be okay with me. One of the friends put cake all over his face. It better not have been Amy, I see her in this picture front row.
Nana Great giving Hannah a bottle.
So I told Nana that Hannah could have a bite of the bottom part of the cupcake, but not frosting. I looked over and Hannah had blue frosting all over her. I said Nana no frosting, you know what Nana said? " She wanted it, so I gave her some!" Great, well I want a million dollars do I get that??? Good thing it was Nana. She is the only person who could get away with it.
This is after the accident. Amy was in the jumper and the kids tipped it over. Apparently, Amy was on the bottom and someone used her face to push themselves up. She got a little shiner, but that didn't stop her from going in the jumper again. This kid is tough!
Hannah liked Caden's new toy.
Aunt Nancy, Nana, Aunt Rosemary, Uncle Kent and Uncle Charlie.
2 comments:
Cute pictures :)
How cute ... the birthday boy probably loved that frosting!
Post a Comment