Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A little organization

Since being off of work,  I have had plans to work on things around the house.  Things to keep me busy and things that would be inexpensive. I have my old roll top desk from when I was little, probably in Jr. high.  I have keep it because it was always a nice piece of furniture.  We had it in the kitchen and it has always just collected stuff!  At times you could barely open the roll top because inside was stuffed with, well, crap! And a lot of it! So I decided to clean it out and put it in Amy's room.  She likes to do her home work in there and usually sits on the floor or her bed.  So Last week while she was at school, I cleaned it up and moved things around.  She loved it!! 
This is in the kitchen area. (Now I want to paint the wall and maybe put some type of rolling butcher block or small counter there. 
 After!  In Amy's room all ready for her to study, play school, color, read or what ever she wants to do.  
I gave here a stapler, tape, calculator and all kinds of desk stuff.  She was trilled!!
Now to keep Hannah out of it!

No comments: