Hi! Wow, February is almost over and I have so much to share with you!
I have been way out of the blogging loop. Hopefully, I can get my blog groove back and keep you posted on whats happening over here at the Cozart Connection!
February 10-12, 2012 we were suppose to go to the King of the Hammers in Johnson Valley. However, the race was Friday and we were not able to make it for that. so we decided to enlist some friends and head to Ocotillo. We had wind again, that was not so fun on Saturday. However, Sunday was great! Most of the group pulled out pretty early Sunday morning. Unfortunately, Cal Trans was working on the 10 and had 2 lanes closed. So most of the people that left early ended up getting home very late! We decided to leave at 5:00 p.m. and still hit the traffic and Cal Trans work but we were home in 4.5 hrs. unlike some friends that took 7.5 hrs.
Here are a few pictures from Sunday. I didn't take many pictures with my camera. i took some with my iphone and posted those to FB already!
Hannah is really getting the hang of her quad!
Hannah was telling daddy he was going to fast and she wanted him to stay closer to her or something!
Stayed tuned for more updates!!
No comments:
Post a Comment