This year the Father/ Daughter Dance was a hoedown!
We bought Amy a new dress and a cute jean jacket to go with her boots.
She looks forward to this dance every year! Daddy took her to dinner and then to the dance.
I am assuming that she had a great time, since she went home with a friend after the dance to have a sleep over.
(Haha, Kent must not have been a good date he got ditched!)
I don't know if you can see them, but I glued some fake nails on her fingers. She was so excited. I couldn't wipe that smile off her face if I had too. Kent said all night she would tap her fingers on everything. ;) She is so big!
Hannah all day said she was going to have a date night with me. Because she is my baby. Well, with all the fuss over Amy and Kent someone was getting jealous. When they left she cried! I said where do you want to date mommy? She said Rodrigo's, so we met my Friend Michelle and her daughter Gabbi there. (Michelle's husband and other daughter Carly were at the dance too). It was a nice low key dinner/ night of just talking and relaxing!
Check out this picture!
What a difference a year makes.
Last year we were trying to find something that fit Kent!
Now 85 lbs lighter, he looks great and more importantly he feels great!
So very proud of my hubby!
We are on a great journey together to live a happy, healthy and long life for us and our kids!

1 comment:
Hi Traci ! Great pics, cannot believe the difference between Kent last year and this year, so amazing.
Michelle
Post a Comment