Cheese that is.
I am so not a Chuck E. Cheese fan. First off the pizza is awful and second I feel like its dirty with all those snot nose kids running around. Well, the first week of Christmas break was such a blur that I told Amy the next two weeks would do something fun. So we had friend spend the night and I took the girls Chuckie E. Cheese. We went early they open at 9 a.m. but we got there close to 10:30 a.m. I let them play then we ordered pizza dn played some more. It was starting to get crowded and the kids had used all their tokens so we got out of there. If I go again I will be there when it opens, no one was there and it felt clean.
I had the salad bar and it was so bad.
Hannah kept saying I want to meet the rat, well she got her chance and she ran right up to him. so cute.
Hope you are all having a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment