Wednesday, January 25, 2012

For Tawnya!

=)  Tawnya has been asking me to update my blog, so this is for her!
Kent and I bought tickets to the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) at the Anaheim Pond 1/14/12.  So we got a babysitter aka grandma and grandpa and had a date night!  We went to Bubba Gumps for dinner where I had amazing Pesto shrimp and broccoli.  I have been craving pesto ever since! 
Here we are about to leave.  Please don't look at the ac intake behind us!  UGH! I guess when your photographer is 4 feet tall you see more ceiling in the picture.
 We went to boot barn a couple of days before, Kent wanted a pair of cinch jeans to wear!  Must say he looks nice in them! ;)
I was looking around and found some Miss Me jeans that I really liked.  So I bought them.  I love the bling on the pockets!
 They are really nice jean and long!  I usually have a problem with jeans being not long enough, but I might have to have these shorten.

Here we are with my California Margarita in hand.  It was so good.  
 My cousin Jody was there with her BF.  Aren't they just too cute?  
 Jody is a kick in the pants!  That girl is so funny.  I love her!!
Thanks for the date night Kenty!

1 comment:

Genn said...

Hi Traci!

Looks like you two had a super fun date night. Love it.

And you are looking SO great!!