Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday was so busy, I worked in Amy's class and then ran home picked up Rick went to the drop clothes off at the cleaners, picked up lunch and back to Amy's school for picnic on the playground. Then we came home Hannah had a short nap and off to pick up Amy from school then ran over to get her hair cut. By the time Kent got home I was exhausted. So we went to Lonestar for dinner. YUMMY!!
Saturday we had some errands to do such as Costco. Then Amy had a birthday party at the bowling alley.




While Amy was there. Rick babysat Hannah while Kent and I went to Anaheim for a dental meeting. ADA was last weekend. Anyway, we had a fun time with John and Wendy. It was great to get out of the house for a bit with no kids! :)

Sunday, We did our normal, Trader Joes and Grocery shopping. Kent and I have been discussing the need for a new bed. So Banner was having a sale and we decided to just check it out. Anyway, we got a new bed. We had a Queen and now we have a KING!! So excited about that. The mattress is so tall, I am having difficulty finding the extra deep fitted sheets. UGH!
So here is the new bed, I need to get a comforter, skirt and find new sheets. (we bought theses at Ross, they said they fit up to 18 inches, but as you can see that is not the case!)
Amy's bed was pretty bad too, we had bought a really cheap mattress, it was sagging in the middle. We use her bed sometimes for a guess so we bought her a new mattress too. Its so high its like the princess and the pea. Super comfy!!
Sunday afternoon, Kent worked on the pool and its now ready for the 7th annual swim party otherwise known as Amy's birthday party and Hannah's too.
Happy Tuesday everyone.

2 comments:

Genn said...

You and your husband were sleeping on a Queen bed before?? Oh my, I think I'd have kicked Jake out and had him sleeping elsewhere if we had a queen. Ha ha. Actually, we used to have a queen for the first few years, and now we have a Cal King (for his extra long 6'4 body). ;)

Exciting weekend, happy sleeping. :)

Cozart Family said...

Yes, we were on a queen bed and add two girls once in a while, ugh! Before we got married he would sleep at my house and I had a TWIN bed! Can you believe it! Two adults sleeping on a twin bed. Funny!! He wanted to go back to that, but I said no way!! :)