Monday, May 24, 2010

Ah, Sunday

Sunday: Amy's friend Jordan called and we took her for the day. We took the girls to Bass pro shop and they had a free paint project for kids, and then they had some free games. The girls had a blast. then we took them to Wendy's for lunch and back home. After Jordan went home, Amy wanted to swim so I told her she could and next thing I new she was in the pool.


We went to Kent's parents house for his dad's birthday. Kent and the girls rode bikes and Rick and I went after my bread was done baking in the oven. He wanted to drive my car, so I let him. while he was driving I took a picture of his black eye. Apparently he was in a fight Friday night!
I guess he was at a party and some kids that no one new showed up. One punk was talking crap to his friends, so Rick told the punk to knock it off. ( I am sure the language was different, but this is a family blog.) So anyway the girls were out front and he went out to check on them, when the punk came back with friends and said this is the guy as Rick turned around the punk hit him in the head with a left hook. This is what he looked like 2 days later.
Today it is even more purple. Ugh, teenagers!! :)

We arrived at Grandmas and the kids played.
While Kent BBQ
Marinated Flank steak! YUMMY!!!
After dinner the kids watched grandpa open his gifts.
Kelly and Gary
The birthday boy Grandpa Gary.
Silly kids...
Helping grandpa blow out his candles.
Ricky and mommy. ;)
Thanks everyone for a great weekend.

1 comment:

Genn said...

Hi Traci,

Thanks for worrying about me. ;) I'm fine. Just had no computer, and life just seems busy as every. I'm trying to get back into my normal groove.

Those flank steaks looked delicous. I could almost smell them.

Hope you enjoyed your long weekend.