Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday Park fun

Busy weekend, I made a couple of yummy meals this weekend too. Saturday we ran some errands and I ordered the sandwich platters I will be taking to Jackson's funeral service on Tuesday. Still can't believe he is gone. Please continue to pray for his sweet family.

Saturday night after I made a NOT so yummy make shift Chicken and biscuits.
We took the girls to the park. Ready set go!!!
I could kiss this face all day long!
Daddy trying to dump Amy out of the baby swing.
I thought this picture of Hannah was so cute. I changed it to Black and white, I wish I had a program to just color her bow orange.
She thinks she is so big climbing up the play set.
This cute little monkey loves to hang and play on the monkey bars!
Hope you all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Genn said...

Cute park pictures Traci.

There is a program that I use to edit my pics that is free. it's www.picnik.com
and you can do things like make her bow orange and the rest black and white. check it out. it's easy, and it's free!