Friday, May 14, 2010

Amy's new doooooo!

I forgot to take a picture of Amy before, so this will have to do. She wanted her hair cut to her shoulders, but daddy said no. So we went to see Linda today and she cut her hair just below her shoulders. I would say about 4-5 inches came off.

Amy was a little mad that Linda didn't cut more off, but we told her that we needed to get daddy use to it and then next time if Amy wants we can cut it a little more.
When daddy got home he said it wasn't that short, but then a little later he looked again and thought it was too short!
I think it looks awesome.
She got rid of all those dead ends and its so soft and healthy now. :)

2 comments:

Genn said...

Very nice!!

Tell Daddy that unless he's the one doing her hair everyday, she can cut it however is easier for her. I know Dad's have this thing with loving their little girls long hair though.

She looks beautiful and so happy with her new do.

Tawni716 said...

Love her hair! xoxo