Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sunday was a FUNDAY!

Darn it, I posted the pictures backwards! I tired to cut and paste and deleted one of my pictures. I guess its just not my day to post. So I will salvage what I have. Amy wanted to go to the park on Saturday and we just ran out of time. So that night I planned for us to go on Sunday. We got up and went to church, then to Jimmy's diner for breakfast to go. Then we headed to the park. We ate on the grass and let the girls play. Amy was so excited and thankful. It was so cute. Later that day she made me a thank you card all by herself. It was so cute and really made my day. Its the little things in life that make you so happy.

Look at the excitement in her face.

Hannah giggling and laughing.
Ahh, my precious girls.
She thinks she is so big!
Going down the big slide together. Amy is such a great big sister.
Horsing around! hahaha
Me and Kent having breakfast on the grass.
The girls having their breakfast.

Then we went to Trader Joe's and Stride Rite for new kicks for Amy. Later in the afternoon, Nicole babysat and Kent and I went to see Couple's Retreat. So Funny!!!!
HAPPY SUNDAY!


2 comments:

Genn said...

Cute park pictures! I love a good sunday!!

Kristin Hayne said...

So so so stinkin' precious. I gave you a CD of the pics I took of you guys, right? Yes... my mind is gone...bad case of mommy brain.