Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh my gosh!


This has been a very long day and its only lunch time...
I picked up Hannah from Lauren's house and headed home. I decided to make raviolis for Hannah for lunch. I guess this should have been expected since she is 16 months and wants to feed herself.

Oh wait, none on my eye, lets wipe it there too.
Look mommy its so yummy. Thanks for lunch.
So I got her naked in the kitchen and carried her to the bathroom.
I started cleaning, she had so much sauce on her I literally had to scrub with a washcloth to get it off.
Theres my cute baby. All clean.

So I walked to get a towel for her and when I looked into the tub, there was poop EVERY WHERE. Not just a little I am talking A LOT! It was not your normal BM either it was a bit on the runny side. So now my clean and precious baby is sitting in her own, ya know! I say Hannah come to mommy she crawls to the other side of the tub where the door is and I can't quite reach her. So I say Hannah now and I just grabbed her and took her naked butt to my shower and proceeded to wash her again.
Now I have to deal with whats in the tub......
*BEWARE*
I had to share..... this is not for the faint at heart.









Are you sure you want to keep reading?









Wait for it!










Almost there!








GOTCHA!
I so badly wanted to post what I had to deal with, but I decided not too. You blog readers are so lucky, I have a heart! :) This is what the tub looked like after I drained the water, the poop and bleached the tub.


All clean for the second time. How can she be so cute here, but make such a disgusting mess just a few shorts minutes earlier?
So glad that is done!

2 comments:

Genn said...

That is so funny! Of course it never is quite that funny in the moment, but it makes a good story later. I thought you were gonna post the pic of the dirty tub! I was ready for it. ha ha ha

Kristin Hayne said...

Thanks for NOT showing us the aftermath!! But man oh man! Hannah get get MESSY!!!