Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween weekend at Vail Lake Temecula

This is our 2nd Annual Vail Lake in Temecula Halloween camping trip.
We have so much fun and the kids love it!
Here is Hannah Saturday morning eating her french toast and sausage that daddy made.

Amy being silly, she can turn her tongue sideways.
The 3 musketeers aka Amy, Travis and Hannah.
Saturday morning, Kent and I craving our pumpkins.
Neal, Will, Ozzy, Kent, Amy, Hannah and I went for a ride to see the lake.
Hannah loves the Ranger!
This was so sweet Will was teaching Amy how to skip rocks. He is so good with the little ones.
Hannah and Frankenstein.
Great Uncle John with Payton. She is a doll!
Splish, splash I was taking a bath all on a Saturday night......
Oh no serious melt down. She hates the wings.
Check out my pirate ship! I think I did a fabulous job.
Check out Kents guns and bullets pumpkin. Not to shabby!
Our Table for the trick or treaters.
My sweet Cheerleader!
Ladybug and cheerleader.
The people next to us had a chucky doll tied to their rhino. Hannah thought it was a kid and kept going over to it to play. It was so funny. I should have taken a picture of it.
Hi momma.
Linda was trying to get everyone together for a picture. The kids and the parents were to busy walking so I took one of her and Hannah. Look at the dust particles in the air. Gross!
Wendy, Justin and Amy.
Hahaha. I couldn't get anyone to put their face in next to me!
Waiting in line at the pirate ship for candy. Must not have been very exciting!
Some little ladybug is getting very sleepy.
Me, Wendy and Hannah.
Thanks everyone for another fun trip. We so enjoy the company of our friends. Already looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

Kristin Hayne said...

Looks like soooo much fun!! Wish we could've gone!! Our trailer has been winterized and put away until spring!!! BOOOO!

Genn said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You guys impress me. I think camping with kids sounds like so much work, but you make it look easy!