Monday, September 28, 2009

Temperature?

How do you know when you've taken your 15 month old baby's temperature too much?
When she gets the thermometer and does it herself!!!

This just cracked me up. I was coming down the hall to find Hannah this morning and she was sitting there taking her own temperature.
This little stinker got it off the dresser and out of the case.
Nice form!
She definitely knows her way around a thermometer.
She must have thought she was hot.

4 comments:

Genn said...

Oooh, poor babies! Both of them. I hope it's not swine flu!! My husband and I just got our flu shots this last week, but I want to get the swine flu shot too. Mainly so my babies do not get it. I guess they do not have a vaccine for the swine flu for kids yet. Hope that's not what Hannah had!!

You mentioned Dr F. Could that be Furatan? If so, that is who my girls see and we looove him. He is wonderful.

Genn said...

Oh Traci, your poor babies. I am so afraid of my girls getting that, even though I know it is mainly just like the flu. Still, it is no fun to have sick sick kids.

My husband actually gave me my flu shot. He works in a hospital, so he brought one home for me. All the employees at the hospital MUST get both flu shots this year. I am always paranoid that he will bring his hospital germs home to us!

Hope everyone is better each day at your house!!!!

Melissa said...

Yes Caden did this too!! Earlier this year when we were all sick for weeks I was taking his temperature hourly cause it was up to 103.7 at times and I am freak. I caught him doing this too :) TOo funny!

Tawni716 said...

Aww poor Hannah ... she looks sooo cute doing that though! =) Glad they are all better now! XoXo