So on Wednesday 9/2/09 I had a little surgical procedure. I was feeling pretty good but my parents decided to come and check on me anyway. They Brought along my nana too. Glad they did, it was a nice day. My mom took care of Hannah and my dad took me to get my Rx and then to get Amy from school. I was able to rest and that was awesome. I even got a nap! My dad also took us to Rodrigoes for dinner which was really nice, since Kent ended up not getting home until late.
My mom, Nana and Hannah
After we picked Amy up from school, she changed her hair to pony tails because when we were little my dad would chase us all around every time we wore two ponytails. Then he would tackle us and kiss our whole face. Tami and I use to try and taunt him so he would have to chase us. Our neighbors must of thought we were crazy when we would run out the front door and dad would sprint after us, tackle us on the neighbors lawn and kiss us and then just get up and walk back into the house. So here is dad after he caught her and kissed her whole face!
Even though Hannah doesn't have any hair papa kissed her too. The girls were laughing and having such a good time. Matter of fact at dinner, Amy told papa she likes him to come visit because he plays with her. She said my parents don't ever do anything with me. Next time I "don't do anything with her", I'll let her know!
Mom, Hannah, Amy and Nana great.
Papa and his girls.
Thanks again for helping me on Thursday. I loved the company and it was nice to not have to take care of the girls and just rest.
1 comment:
HI there,
Just peeked in at your blog. That was nice of your family to come help you out while you were recovering. It really does take a village sometimes.
Adorable pictures of your little Amy's day of first grade. She looked so happy.
And OUCH on your burn from cooking. Hope that heals fast. Cooking can be so dangerous. I cut halfway through the tip of my thumb making a salad when Claire was just two weeks old. I cried not cause I was hurt, but because I had to leave my newborn to go get stitches at the hospital! Argh.
Post a Comment