Today was the Princess tea. It was really cute. The Choir did a great job representing the disney characters.
Hannah, Amy and Linkyn waiting for the doors to open.
Our table
The princess' and the queens. LOL
Danielle woke up sick, so Aunt Tawnya came with Linkyn.
Cinderella and Hannah and Amy
Cinderella and Linkyn. Look how Linkyn is admiring Cinderella.
Hannah all tuckered out on grandma.
Jayson, oh I mean Peter pan dancing with Amy.
Peter pan and the princess.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Linkyn and I had so much fun with you girls! Next year we will have to bring Payton and Danielle! =)
Love you!
xoxoxo
Thank you so much for posting. I was really bummed that I had to miss out. I'm glad that I have such a great sister to take over for me when I can't be there. Looks like the girls had a lot of fun. See you this coming weekend. Have a good work week. Love ya!
Post a Comment