Monday, March 16, 2009

9 months

Today was Hannah's 9 month check up. She is 18 lbs 11.5 oz and 28.25 inches long.  They never said what the meant on the scale so I have no idea where she measures up.  Anyway, I thought she would get a bunch of shots today, but the dr. said she only needed her final HebB and that they would like her to draw blood to check her iron.  I can honestly say Rick and Amy never had that done.  So I skipped out without doing that.  Seems strange that she would have to go in and draw blood like you and me.  So I came home and checked Ricky and Amy's records and they both had 4 shots at 9 months.  Not sure if things have changed, does anyone know??? 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Caden only got 1 shot as well I am looked at his card. At 9 months he was 30 inch. and 20.5 lb. I am curious to see what he will be in 6 weeks at his year check up :)