So today we got up made breakfast and then a bunch of us went on a long bike ride. I was so proud of Amy she really did well. She had a few whines about her legs being tired, but she made it. No picture of that, but here's Hannah in the trailer.
I just thought Hannah looked cute in her new big girl car seat. We decided that in the motor home she sits side ways and it probably doesn't matter if she is facing back or not. She is much happier looking around. She looks so big.
So we are not even out of the park and I was making Kent a sandwich and Amy jumped in the front and buckled up, so I let her sit with daddy on the way home and I sat with Hannah in the back. I did tell Amy not to get use to it, mommy is queen and gets the front seat!!!
We aren't even home yet and the munchkin is sound asleep in my seat!!! I think the bike ride really tuckered her out. So I sat in the back so she could sleep in my seat up front. Go figure.
1 comment:
Amy was a trooper! And darnit I forgot to give her a tattoo!
Post a Comment