So we went to Glamis for the weekend but from the pictures I took you would never even notice. The babies were so cute thats all I took pictures of! Believe it or not we did go on rides, well Kent and Amy went on a lot of rides. Hannah has a bit of a cold so I kept her at camp. However, we did go on a little ride to the small dunes. It was fun.
My girls all dressed in pink and ready for bed.
Oh my, the only camping picture and who's that I see? RICKY!! Holy cow!
We put Linkyn and Hannah in a playpen outside and they really played well together.
Linkyn and Hannah on the trampoline. Linkyn is 3 months older then Hannah.
Amy loves Linkyn, she said she wishes she was her sister!!
Striker and Amy playing on the trampoline.
Thanks everyone for a really fun time. Sorry not many pictures of camp and riding, but there's always next time. Hint, hint. I think Presidents weekend is open!!
2 comments:
Hey Traci!! I LOVE looking at all your pics! The girls are getting soo big and are so adorable! You look so great! I miss you.
Love, Steph
Us Moms should of went on more rides together and left the babies with the Dads! Next time. President's Day Weekend! Ocotillo? Cute pictures of your girls and of our girls together. That Amy is just too sweet...LoL!
Post a Comment