Sunday, January 18, 2009
Done done done with diarrhea
I am not posting a picture for the obvious reason but don't think I haven't been tempted. Hannah has had the stomach flu since Wednesday. Every morning since then when she wakes up she is covered from head to toe with diarrhea. So I strip her down in her bed, give her a bath, take her sheets off her bed, rinse and wash everything and put it all back together to just do again in the morning. We are now on day 5 and I sure hope there is an end!! I don't know how much more I can take. Not to mention it is a lot of work stripping the crib and putting it back together everyday!! I thought she was teething with the diarrhea and bad diaper rash, but Wendy watched her on Friday and she thinks its the flu. I called the doctor and she said there is a 7-10 day stomach flu going around with vomiting and diarrhea and since Amy was vomiting last Friday I think Wendy is right and its the flu. She at least is happy and you wouldn't know that she wasn't feeling well unless you get close enough to smell her! Keep me in your thoughts and prayers that we get through this soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment