So can anyone tell me when a mom can get her beauty sleep? Between having a 7 month old who loses her pacifier in the night and cries out for help, a teenager/adult (he is 18 and all) who doesn't come home until all hours of the night and a husband that is working crazy all night hours and still getting up at 4 a.m. to get back to work. I haven't had a 6-8 hour stretch of sleep in a good year and a half. I get up so many times a night to either bed check, find a pacifier in the dark or make sure the doors are all closed and locked for the tenth time that by the time I am asleep the alarm is going off. ugh! Or like now, when my poor workaholic husband is snoring so loud that I can't fall asleep even if I wanted too. Double ugh!! So does the worrying ever stop and allow us to sleep at some point? I think maybe its time for Kent and I to go away by ourselves and not have to worry about kids for one night, then I think doesn't matter where I am with or without kids they are ALWAYS on my mind.
2 comments:
Your babies are all so cute! Even the adult one ;) You definitely need to get out of town girl. If I propose to babysit for you does that mean I have to take all three?! Haha. Just kidding!
i feel your pain!!! Caden cries for his pacifier at all times of the night too and Daniel well he snores through it all!!
Post a Comment