Ahh, tonight is the Father Daughter dance at Amy's school. I am sure this is the first of many. With two daughters and all, Kent will be busy. Amy was so excited we had to buy a new dress and everything, so this is what she picked. I think its so sweet. Hope they have a good time.
4 comments:
Awww this is so cute! They never had things like this for my school! Too cute!
That is so sweet! How cool! I didn't even know they did that?!
When we lived in Simi, Atherwood did the same thing and for boys you had a Mother/ Son Dance we always had a theme and it was always fun. We usually had it for 4-6 grades. However, here its all grades. They had a photographer there too and took pics for $5 each. Something you guys can look forward too!
CUTE!!! Hope they had a good time! XoXo
Post a Comment