Friday, December 26, 2008

Matchy girls

This is the matching outfit Kent and I gave the girls.  Amy had to wear it to Christmas dinner at Aunts Kelly's.  So After we relaxed at home for a bit, we went to Kelly and Gary's for Christmas dinner and more gifts.  Unfortunately, my memory card on my camera is full and I couldn't take anymore pictures of Christmas with the Cozarts.  I had hoped for a new camera, but...... I got a beautiful purse and wallet instead!  Maybe Chris or Kelly have some pics they will send my way to post. Hint Hint!  We had a great 2 days of Christmas with family and now ready to go riding next week in Ocotillo to recuperate.  Thanks everyone for the fabulous gifts, great food and wonderful company.  

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Those matchy outfits are adorable and make their baby blues pop out!

Tawni716 said...

How cute!!! That is sooo adorable! =)