Saturday, December 13, 2008

Look who is 6 months old


I can't believe Hannah is 6 months old.  Where does the time go?  She is getting so big.  She says dada all the time.  Not sure if she knows what she is saying or if her sounds just come out that way.  She rolls all over the place and gets into everything in her path.  I already have to pick up the decorations around the house cause she gets them!!  She laughs all the time.  She loves to stare at Rick and Amy.  She definitely is a mamas girl, she may say dada but she wants mama all the time.  Of coarse I love it that way.  She is just such a joy to the home.   Happy 6 months princess.  

2 comments:

Tawni716 said...

How cute!!! Wow, time flies!! She is just darling! Can't wait to see you guys! xoxoxo

Danielle said...

She is growing up so fast! We need to get her and Linkyn together more often! What a cutie!