I have been wanting a more compact stroller, so I have been "test driving" and researching strollers. I test drove the Maclaren however, it doesn't recline, I wanted something that I can use any where and that Hannah is comfortable in and if she falls asleep I can lay her back. Well, I think I have found the Bentley of strollers or in this case the Joovy! Its the same price as the Maclaren, but it has much more features. It reclines, it has a cup holder, storage under the seat and a storage bag that hangs off the back with 2 small pockets and 1 medium size pocket, it also features a canopy that is extra long so that when Hannah is reclined the sun or wind stays off of her. It is so awesome and it rolls really nice. Plus, I took it shopping last night and you know when you hang your purse on the handle the lighter strollers tip over, not this one! Its great. Anyone looking for a small stroller and light weight should look at this stroller first. We bought it at Babies R us, but if you buy it on line you have more color choices.
No comments:
Post a Comment