It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.......
The tree is up the stockings are hung, all thats left is Christmas fun. Shopping that is! As you can see no gifts!! Haven't shopped yet, but today my friend Wendy is getting me in gear and helping me shop. Yea Wendy!!
Is that a fakey Xmas tree?! Hehe. I am debating if we are going to buy a real one this year or just use or mini fake tree. It's really mini though! I haven't started shopping yet either! AHHHH! I think next weekend I will start the shopping.
2 comments:
Is that a fakey Xmas tree?! Hehe. I am debating if we are going to buy a real one this year or just use or mini fake tree. It's really mini though! I haven't started shopping yet either! AHHHH! I think next weekend I will start the shopping.
How cute! I need to update I know! I will be finished decorating my tree tomorrow and then I will show off my finished product! xoxox
Post a Comment