Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Fun....

Okay, so Kent and I have been talking about buying some cheap Tennis Rackets and get off our butts and do something.  So here they are.  Isn't my pretty pink one cute??  So tonight me, Kent, Amy and Hannah rode bikes to the park and then Kent and I hit the ball back and forth.  Amy tired too but she was a bit to small for the racket.  Maybe in a few months we will actually be able to play the game! hahaha

3 comments:

Tawni716 said...

Ahhh very cute! That should be fun! When we were little we used to be in Tennis lessons since my Mom loved to play! Danielle knows how to play, she was taking lessons a few years back!!

Danielle said...

I LOVE TENNIS (I see Tawnya let you know that). I was taking lessons last summer on my Fridays off, then I got pregnant and that came to an end. Never went back. But, I do enjoy the sport. Once you are acquainted with your racket we can play! Hehe.

Anonymous said...

oh my b, they arent...but i will see you :]]love you
i guess that what happens when you basically live in 2 different states lol

<3