Monday, September 15, 2008
I survived!
So today was the first day back to work and we all survived! I have to say thanks to my fabulous and wonderful husband we were able to have a nice evening. So Kent picked up not one but BOTH girls and started homework with Amy. So I was able to just come straight home after work. Then when I got home he said lets go out to dinner. Yea! We went to my favorite place Rodrigoes and I even treated myself to a strawberry daiquiri. YUMMY. It was a long day and I missed the girls tremendously but we all made it through. I had a few emotional moments during the day, but I was able to contain myself. Lets hope the rest of the weeks goes this smoothly....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay :] i knew you could do it! :]]
love you trac :]
<3
I'm so happy you survived your first day back to work. You have to admit though it is nice to get some adult conversation in! Hehe.
YEA ... you survived your first day back and I survived posting my first BLOG!!! =) How do you get people's names on the side ... like the family and friends?
Yeah for you :) It gets better I promise. Also I am mailing you some Enfamil checks cause I get them at least once a week and I only buy it when it is on sale :)
Post a Comment