Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life after graduation...

Okay, people always ask "What is Rick doing" or "why don't you have pictures of him." So I will answer all your questions.... Rick has been doing great he works every day for Boice.  He leaves at 4:45 a.m and we see him sometime around 6 p.m. sometimes later.  Ah, welcome to the real world.  Weekends he sleeps until noon and leaves to get lunch and then hangs out with friends.  This explains why no pictures because at 17 you just don't hang out with your parents unless forced!!  Come on, you all remember those days....  Matter of fact Rick and Alex went to the fair with us, but we hardly ever saw them.  They were out looking for girls.  (I guess we would cramp their style.)  As for school he has registered at RCC but has not taken his assessment test yet.  I have great faith in him, he will eventually go to school and someday support us! Haha  He is saving money to buy a Polaris Razor.  He better let me drive it! (Especially after he almost rolled my ranger, if it wasn't for Kent's cat like reflexes he would have.)  He's says he is going to sponge off of us as long as possible.  Maybe even stay at home until he is 26 like his dad did! HA.  Actually , I wouldn't mind so long as he is behaving, being respectful and saving money to buy a house.  Anyway, thats what Rick has been up too.  So if you don't see many pictures of him on my blog its not because I don't want them, its because he's just not around much.    We love him and are proud of him and know he will do great things in the future.

No comments: