So about 30 minutes after Amy was at school in her pretty pink dress and white leggings, she fell. She fell in the mud! Her teacher called and said "your pretty girl in pink is not so pretty covered in mud." So I left work and picked up clothes for her and I should have grabbed my camera. (Note to self always bring your camera.) Anyway, I helped her get out of the muddy clothes and into some dry warm ones and couldn't resist bringing them home and taking a picture before I attempted to get the mud out. The picture doesn't do justice for how much mud was on her. Her shoes, socks, dress, leggings, hands and arms.
The bleach got the mud off the dress but I think the leggings are headed for the trash. They look a shade lighter then they are here after bleaching them.
2 comments:
Oh that is so funny! Between that story and the poop in the tub, you seem to never have a dull moment huh? :)
Seriously, wtf? I think gross things must haunt me. I think I have enough poop and mud for a long time. :)
Post a Comment