Thursday, October 30, 2008

'Twas the night before Halloween........


I am not sure how Halloween snuck up on me but it did.  We are leaving to go camping tomorrow and we never went to the pumpkin patch.  So after work we ran to the pumpkin patch, took a couple of pictures got our pumpkins and came home.  Maybe next year we will plan better so the kids can actually enjoy it.   So every year since Rick was little, my sister and I had a pumpkin craving contest at her house and then we would get a neighbor to come over and judge the pumpkins.  Even though I don't get to do that with her anymore, I still try to do that with my little family.  This year it didn't work out.  Rick didn't get a pumpkin and being so late we only bought two.  So we teamed up and Kent and Amy are a team and me and Hannah are a team.  Since its to late to get a neighbor to judge, I'll let you my blog followers decide.
Amy and Hannah
The family minus Rick, he went to the movies.
Skull: Team Traci and Hannah 
Face?: Team Kent and Amy

3 comments:

The Rachunok Family said...

I love it, I'll post my pumpkin carvings too! =)
Sorry it took me so long, this is a busy month for weddings! =)

The Rachunok Family said...

P.S. You and Hannah won the pumpkin contest, and I shall do that next year, I love cool traditions!

Tawni716 said...

Nice Family Pumpkin Patch pictures!!!! You guys are soo cute! Did they have a good selection there? Looks like the Pumpkins you picked are nice sizes! =) LoL